Monday, April 27, 2015

#CelebrateLifeAtIvy: Things I need to feel happy

#CelebrateLifeAtIvy
Image Courtesy: CC0 Public Domain
(Free for commercial use / No attribution required)
Every one of us likes to lead a beautiful life. There are many things in life that make our life beautiful. They may feel trivial to others, but special to us. Living a beautiful begins with knowing yourself better. It is not that simple as it seems. Many of us cannot say honestly that they know themselves properly. Only when you have completely assessed yourself, you can understand what simple things can make your life beautiful. This understanding will let you and your associates live a wonderful and happy life.

Once I know myself well I will be able to have a clear definition of things that make my life beautiful and then I will start working towards making those steps that will create a beautiful life for me. Getting rid of unwanted and unnecessary objects from life should be the first step towards building a beautiful life. Then only I will get the required space to accommodate the things that are missing in my life and that can make my life beautiful.

Another thing that may ruin my happiness is over expectations from life. I have to control my expectations to rational level and should think of achieving the realistic goals in life. This simple yet difficult understanding can make my life beautiful.

Overall, I think one cannot be happy and lead a beautiful life unless he or she has a beautiful home. A beautiful and nice house becomes a beautiful and happy home with little things in our lives that we tend to forget or ignore. Those little things in my everyday life make my life beautiful. In my action packed, stressful and strenuous daily routine, these small things take me forward and make my life beautiful. Returning home every day feels so wonderful because of the happy home.

I am grateful to everyone in my household who made my life so beautiful. I really owe my beautiful life to my family. Their smiles, their joy, their happiness, their face and their presence make my life beautiful.
#CelebrateLifeAtIvy
Image Courtesy: CC0 Public Domain
(Free for commercial use / No attribution required)
In this context, I will also like to mention the innumerable people around the world not having the basic needs of life (like food, clothing, house/ shelter) that they desperately require. For them having those basic needs are more important than having a beautiful life or in other sense their life may become beautiful if they can manage the basic requirements of life. So, I must thank the almighty for providing me the basic needs of life and that allows me to aspire for a beautiful life. Helping those needy people should also bring happiness in my life and helping others will make my life beautiful as well.

#CelebrateLifeAtIvy by owning a dream home at Ivy estate, an 85 acre estate with 34 acres of greenery and open spaces. Join the 1600 happy families already living here. Check out this walkthrough video and decide for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My special thanks for visiting and sharing your thought.....

badge