Thursday, May 7, 2015

#EkNayiLeague with Kapil


What is the concept of the new league Kapil is talking about? When I saw Kapil Dev, one of the greatest stars of Indian Cricket and the best all-rounder India have ever produced talking about a different league, no doubt I am curious to know about the facts of that unique league. I have watched five videos of the specific campaign of his introducing #EkNayiLeague. All the promotional videos have already gone viral with social media.

In those videos Sir Kapil Dev is inviting famous sports personnel and other celebrities (from a very popular TV show) asking them to come and play the league with him and challenging them that they will fail.

Kapil Dev opened his Twitter Account just two weeks back and is talking about this league since then in his Twitter account. What exactly this league will be is still a secret with lots of speculation going on. Some are saying it will be a game show or a dance show or something related to cricket only.

What is making this league so special? Why everybody is talking about it and how the campaign got so much response? People really are hoping for something spectacular.

The promotion itself is quite amazing and sheer presence of Kapil Dev made it really special. We all love this cricketer for his tremendous talent, attitude and love for the game. He always played his cricket with full passion and sentiment using his heart and soul. But, what is amazing is that in the promotional videos he is constantly reminding us to play the new league with head not using Dil or heart. That’s what I make out as he is constantly pointing his head suggesting using the brain properly while playing it.

Agar Dil se kheloge to Hit Wicket……….

So, too much passion here will make the contestants fail in this new league. The suspense is really getting too much for me.

Somehow, I am guessing that it will be some game show with tricky questions that have dual answers and the one that is obvious will not count. He is mentioning about Googly, so I thought it might be something like this. But, it is a wild guess and do not know what the actual league will all about. I am really eagerly waiting for the league and want to see my favourite star performing again after so many years. 

This is not all there will be other celebrities and sports heroes as well to spice up the thing and I am sure the league will have overwhelming success. Since it is stated as a league so there may be competition among the participants in league format where all of them will play against each other and then the finalists will be decided. 

At last I just want to say that I am eagerly waiting for the new league to begin in whatever form it may be and I will enjoy watching it. Moreover, there is a contest going on “What is this #EkNayiLeague?” and just filling a form can lead you to the chance of getting a prize of Rupees 1 Lakh.

I am hereby ensuring (to the best of my abilities and circumstances) that my blog post will remain accessible in a un-altered state for a minimum of one year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My special thanks for visiting and sharing your thought.....

badge